Sunday, August 24, 2008

A little behind!!!

I am WAY behind. Happy Birthday Jessica!!! Jessica turned 4 on August 11th and we had so much fun celebrating her special day. We took her and her friend to her favorite place.... Jump On It. Then we came home for a pizza party and of course cake and ice cream. Jessica we love you so much!!!



Fall soccer started last week and this year both Sadie and Jessica are playing and on the same team. I am now the team mom with Kurt as the coach. Sadie has turned out to be quite the little soccer player and Jessica is well on her way. My favorite part about their game is when Kurt had the team in a huddle at mid field and I looked over and saw Jess laying down in the goal. On our drive to the soccer field we had a little Q & A for Jess, here's a little sample: "If you fall down Jess, what do you do?" Her response was: "I'll get up and never give up!" That's what we like to hear.


Here's some footage of the first game...

I'll never give up!!!

Sadie's first goal.

I can't wait until the next game!!!

10 comments:

Kristan Carter said...

I can't wait till Kali can play soccer and Brian will react the same way as Kurt...Ahhh should I be scared?

Hess Clan said...

That is AWESOME!

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

I love the picture of Sadie and Jessica with their uniforms on. So stinking cute. I wish I could have gotten Jackson into soccer, but I think you have to be 4 already. Jackson still has a few months.

romanrobertaloftus said...

The girls are so cute!! I love their pictures with their uniforms on!

Tyler and Julia said...

Now I really wish we could have been there to celebrate Jessica's b-day as soon as I saw the pics of Jump On It. We sure had fun with all of you on Sat. at the zoo though. Let's not wait too long to do something fun again. :)

Kate said...

LOVE the cake - so cute! Happy birthday, Jess!

I also love the picture of the girls in front of your house with their jerseys and balls. You've got to get that one framed!

John & Peggy said...

Did I detect pony tails on Jess? Or was it just a mirage? Either way, it looks like the locks are growing and curly. Good on you Jess, keep getting up and never give up. We love you. Grandma and Gr-pa.

jaredandjen said...

Holy Cow, your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how old they are now. It looks like you have a couple of soccer stars in the making.

Heather said...

Oh I love it. Sadie is so tall!! What cute girls. And quite the athletes as they take after mom and dad.

So.. counting down to nursery huh? a little excited are we??

It was so fun to talk to you yesterday. I changed our blog address because we didn't really like it that much. so now it's k&htown.blogspot.com

It makes my head explode to try to think of something clever.

anyhoo.. can't wait to get together with you soon!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I am tagging you...go to my blog to find out what to do!! Have a good day!!