Friday, August 1, 2008

BYU Women's Football Clinic


Last night we headed off to the 4th Annual BYU Women's Football Clinic and loved every minute of it. We ate a light dinner, listened to the coaches and players during the question and answer session, took tons of pictures, toured the facilities, and even went out on the field to do some drills. It was so much fun getting to see the coaches and players in a less formal and non-competitive atmosphere. I am so ready for the 2008 football season to begin, GO COUGARS!!!

Here we are sitting in the QB's lockers
Look at that form, go Heather

Watch out here I come.

Having too much fun!!!

Best seats we'll ever get.


8 comments:

Kate said...

That looks like so much fun! My sister went last year - I totally want to go sometime but I keep forgetting and missing it! :( I'm so glad that you wore your awesome T-shirts ... the guys must have loved those.

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

I always remember about this after the fact. I totally wish I could have gone. I love the picture of you and Bronco. Ryan was very proud of you and your shirts.

John & Peggy said...

Great times. Did the team have any comments about the shirts?

Kristan Carter said...

Looks like so much fun. I am sad I missed it...For sure next year..>And I have to get one of those tee shirts...actually make that 3.

Darcie said...

Oh my gosh... for real?! How fun! You're a very cute football player. :)

jaredandjen said...

I've never heard of the women's football clinic before. How fun!

MSorenson said...

How fun! Sounds like it was made for you. Did it bring back lots of flag football memories, or are you still playing?

Bman said...

tell Kurt he is a tax and a lousy baller. 575-519-8747 Hansen
visit our blog at hansensdreamteam.blogspot.com