Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Chug-a-chug-a

We were so lucky to catch Cassie's first crawls on video today. All she needed was a little chug-a-chug-a from her favorite toy to get her going. I think Cassie was doing everything in her power to avoid the upcoming baby boot camp, scheduled by Grandpa Kelly, to teach her how to crawl.

***Please do not pay any attention to my annoying voice cheering Cassie on.***

FYI: Cassie also had her 9 month check up today and she weighed in @ 19.4lbs, I knew that carseat seemed pretty heavy.

7 comments:

Emily Call said...

so cute! Mayci is soooo close to crawling. I keep thinking it will be anyday. Way to go Cassie!
(I have your bracelets and money for you... I will get them to Britt) Thanks again!

Coming soon.... said...

Oh my gosh! I swear it happened the one day I wasn't at your house!!! Thats awesome

John & Peggy said...

So glad you caught it on camera. So precious. Give her a hug from us.

Tyler and Julia said...

Today crawling, tomorrow the world (well, maybe not quite). Paxton is trying SOOOO hard to crawl! He hasn't quite gotten there yet, though. Don't you just love that little train? My Mom gave this same train to Paxton for Christmas & he loves it.

Kate said...

That was so cute. And your voice was not at all annoying. :)

Kristan Carter said...

YEAH....Cassie is crawling...I love that you caught it on video!

Hess Clan said...

ok--so I have tried to upload video onto my site and it never works. It will when I preview it but not on the real site. Any suggestions?