Sunday, April 20, 2008

Little Bee Craft Fair


Just putting in a plug for the upcoming craft fair that I have a booth in this upcoming Saturday. As you can tell it's been awhile since I've posted anything, and it's because I've become a one person sweat shop making stuff to sale.
************************************************
Anyway there was one fun little conversation that I had with Sadie this week, here it goes:
Sadie: Mom, I have this problem and it's only my problem.
Me: What is it Sadie?
Sadie: Well, you see...there are two boys at school and one girl...and I'm the one girl. Both of the boys like me and they always want to play with me because everyone wants to play with me. But I want to play with Cecily and they won't let me.
Me: Just tell them that you want to play with Cecily today.
Sadie: Ok, but it's just that everyone wants to play with me because everyone likes me.
What am I going to do?????

4 comments:

Darcie said...

good luck at the craft fair! oh, to have a talent...

Kristan Carter said...

I am so sad I can't come to the craft fair...I will be on my way to Florida....And for Sadie....All I can say is you are going to have you hands full....

John & Peggy said...

I second Kristan's comment. What a smart little girl, and too observant. You will have to teach her appreciation for Her gift and also a little humility. What a wonderful journey you have ahead of you training up your child in the way she should go. Love, Mom

TyTyBailey said...

Sadie i way too cute!
come check out my blog please.
Also please promt Tyler and Julia to invite me to their blog.

I miss you guys soo much hope you are well and everything give The girls a hug and kiss for me please!

Love
<3 Tyler