Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just A Reminder

Just a reminder about the coupon party I'm hosting tomorrow night at my house @ 6pm. I really am excited to have someone teach everyone about coupon shopping because it is the funnest way to shop. I have never spent so little and gotten so much. I have a stocked pantry and I've been able to try foods that I would usually never buy. So now onto my steal of a deal. I have to start out apologizing for blogging about another one of my shopping steals but this one was sooooo good that I had to share it. I promise that this one will be the last shopping post I will ever make, well maybe. I had my first money maker today and I can hardly contain myself, so that's why I'm posting and I hope this does not come across as bragging I just truly am so excited that I have to show ya all.


Rite Aid



Buy 3 Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra i-Motion Starter Kit on Sale %50 for $6.99

Use 3 $6/1 (9-20-09) SS-8/9

Buy 2 Scotch Magic Tape 3 pack on Sale for 2/$3

Use 2 .50/1 (11-30-09) RP-8/9 or (8-31-09) RP-6/28

Buy 1 Scotch Pop-Up Tape Deskgrip Dispenser on Sale for $2.49

Use 1 $2/1 MFC found @ www.3m.com

Plus submit for SCR for additional $2.49

Use a $5/$25 coupon before any other coupons are used

Total OOP = $1.18

After SCR = -$1.31

Can you believe that, I made $1.31 off of that purchase.

6 comments:

Candy said...

you forgot to mention that before coupons/rebates it was over $50 worth of stuff! I'm loving Rite aid more and more each day...

Go Team Coupon!

Holly said...

Tessa, I am going to a Sundance play tomorrow and wont be able to make it. I am SO BUMMED! Please, please, please let me know when you are doing another one!

Alisha said...

WOW you are amazing! I wish I lived closer, I would love to come!

Kristin and Jason said...

I can't believe that! You did great!! Keep the post coming. I love it!

romanrobertaloftus said...

Tessa, you're my consultant... Sorry I always call you with questions about the sales, rebates and coupons...
This is so cool! I'm really excited for the coupon party!

DLonna said...

My fellow couponer,

My sister-in-law, who lives in Provo, would like to start couponing. I use a lot of blogs to help me find the deals, but they are Texas deals.

Do you have sites you would recommend? How do you find your deals in UT?