Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Take that Albertsons

Ok, you can laugh at me for posting this but I have to because this will go down in history as my best shopping trip ever. As of last week I have really gotten into the whole coupon shopping thing and I'll admit it's addicting. Anyway, today I went to Albertsons and bought all of this...


for only $4.26 (that's with tax included).

Can you believe that!?! I'm still in shock and totally excited. So yes, that makes me the typical Utah SAHM who is coupon shopping and then blogging about it.
Great deal: I went to Smiths today and found a mail in rebate offer in the beer isle from Budweiser. If you buy $10 worth of water, ice, salty snacks, pizza dips, buns...they'll send you $10.00 back. If you live in Utah you don't have to buy beer to use this. So what ever you buy you get for free. They are also offering the same deal on suntanning oils and lotion.

8 comments:

Coming soon.... said...

Jealous. My goal is to post one of these pictures.

Holly said...

Tessa,
You seriously need to teach the rest of us your secrets. You should do an enrichment night. I would so be there!

Candy said...

sweet!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I am with Heather I am going to get this down to a science!!

John & Peggy said...

Utah, here I come.

romanrobertaloftus said...

I'm proud of you Tessa!! I finally found someone that is as obcessed with coupons as I am! I'm telling you, it's my part time job!

Mer said...

Personally I'm embarassed to be somewhat related to you. Okay I'm totally lying, I'm way jealous. Seriously, that is awesome. Where do you find these coupons??

Jenny said...

Good job, Tessa! I can't stop, either. I keep telling Trent about everything I'm buying that's free or super cheap, but it's so much more impressive in a picture!