Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A little bit of this & that

First of all, I love the classifieds on ksl.com. We sold a bookcase in 20 minutes, a day bed in 2 hours and a recliner in 5 days, oh and my in laws sold their 4 wheeler in 2 hours. I don't think it gets any better than that.

This past Friday me and my friends put our crafts in the Lehi Round-Up Days craft boutique and were only able to sell on friday because on Saturday we pretty much were forced to take down our booth after a major storm came thru. It was fun while it lasted I just wish it would have lasted longer.

Sunday: Trevor and Heather blessed Jakoby or as Jess calls him "Little Cobes.". It was so nice to hang out with family and to also celebrate Father's Day.

Sunday Afternoon: After the luncheon, we all took a little rest and Easton rolled over for the first time.

Monday Morning: We talked to my parents over the computer for the last time on their mission in Bulgaria. The start touring the country and the Greek islands this week and will come home on July 8th. We are so excited to see them.

Monday: Cassie had a really bad diaper, the kind that only the parents should have to change. Anyways to make this even worse she had diarrhea. I told her it was ooowee yucky diarrhea, she however heard it as "oooweerrhea" and then said it all day long.

Monday Evening: For FHE Kurt decided to have a lesson on marriage, dating and kissing. Kurt was telling the girls that when they go on a date, a very nice boy will come and pick them up in his car, before he could say another word Jessica interrupted and said..."or a motorcycle daddy." Kurt was just as quick to respond with a ..."um, no he wont Jess. There will be no motorcycles."

Tuesday Evening: Just for the record I'm not trying to poke fun at my husband but this was kind of funny, considering his job. I was sitting at the computer with Heather when I thought I heard a knock at the door. I looked out the window and saw a kid on his bike staring at our house. I went and opened the door and another boy was standing on our porch and then asked. . ."um we were wondering if you needed someone to mow your lawn?" I wanted to burst out laughing but politely told the boy that my husband managed a lawn care company and just hadn't gotten around to mowing our lawn in awhile. Oh, if only Kurt would have been home to have answered the door.

3 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

OK, those boys asking to mow your lawn made me LAUGH right out loud! That's even more funny than if someone came to our door & asked if we needed help with our taxes. What would Kurt have said if he had been the one to answer the door??????

banananutmeg said...

funny stuff!

Mer said...

Tessa, I must know your coupon secrets. Will you email me? Soccerhed@hotmail.com.