Thursday, March 19, 2009

Throwback Thursday

This throwback Thursday's picture is dedicated to our sweet little Sadie. She has always had quite the personality, which is why we love her so much. She definitely is going to go far in life ~ always getting what she wants and laughing every step of the way. She is the life of the party and is always making other's feel included. We love you Sadie!!!

Look how innocent she looks. (18 months)

Kindergarten School Picture Fall 2008


Last Night

Sadie: Mom, when is your stomach going to get small again?

Me: I don't know Sadie, I don't know, but um thanks for asking.

6 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

OK, ok, OK; I do NOT want to hear it!!! At least you have the luxury of having your stomach get small again after having 4 kids now. I've only had 2 & I doubt mine will EVER get small again unless I work out like crazy! Consider yourself lucky!!! :)

Tyler and Julia said...

Sorry; one last thing. I know that I'll probably be saying this for many, many more years to come, but I still can't get over how much Aubrey & Sadie look alike! It's amazing to me. The only real difference is their hair color. What beautiful girls we both have (even if I do say so myself). :)

PADA said...

I just found your blog and congratulations on the new baby! How fun for all of you to have a boy! And how fun for him to have so many mothers. We'd love to see you all. Aunt Marj

Kristan Carter said...

Sadie is such a cute. What a fun girl and a cute pictures...And as far as the stomach goes....you look great...your baby is only a month old.....

John & Peggy said...

Kids say the darnest things. Can always count on them to make us feel so good. Love her, her intent was pure. She is a real beauty and a keeper as are your other 3.

romanrobertaloftus said...

I can't believe how big our kids are!! When we moved in this ward they were so little... She is so cute, we always loved her personality!