Thursday, March 12, 2009

Throwback Thursday

So a couple of my friends started posting pictures of their past on Thursdays and I decided that I had to join in and take part in this for the rest of the year. I think it is a great way to reminisce about the past.


This picture was taken on our honeymoon in Leavenworth, WA hiking around Icicle Creek. We were both so sick with colds and at this point we had to get out of the condo and breath in some fresh air. We love this place and can't wait to go back there someday with our family. Looking back it was a lot of fun when it was just Kurt and myself, but since the day we invited children into our home I could never go back to living without our little ones.

4 comments:

Candy said...

ah! I love that picture, you both look so young! and what a bummer that you had a cold on your honeymoon!
thanks for playing along with my silly idea...

Tyler and Julia said...

What a great idea! I hope you don't mind if I join in all the fun too. :) Kurt looks SO much younger without his mustache. I remember Tyler telling me about how you guys were both sick on your honeymoon. Of all times to be sick! I couldn't agree with you more; life is so much more spontaneous & carefree w/out kids, yet now that you have them, you couldn't ever go back to being just you & Kurt.

Kristan Carter said...

That is really fun. I better do something like that...

Lisa said...

I love your old picture! You look so fantastically in love even though you weren't feeling good.