Thursday, March 26, 2009

Throwback Thursday #3


Back to the year of 2000
Jackson Hole, WY

After picking up my daughter from school during a BLIZZARD today, I couldn't help to think back to when it was a little bit more on the warm side of life. I came across these pictures of a camping trip that we went on back in our college days. A bunch of us got together and drove up to Jackson Hole and floated down the Snake river.. We had sooooooo much fun!!! College was just a fun time of life and I'll never forget our friends that made it so great.
Here are a few pictures taken from the photographer who sells your group shots in town.

4 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

What a coincidence (sp)! I decided to go back to the great year of 2000 for my post today also. :) Tyler was SO mad about how you & your family went river-rafting the day that he went into the MTC. We REALLY need to go when your parents get back!!!

banananutmeg said...

Is chuck in those pictures? I can't click the picks for a close up!

jaredandjen said...

Such good ole memories. That was such a fun trip. I do still feel kinda bad about making Kurt feel so uncomfortable on the way up.

John & Peggy said...

Too bad, Tyler. Tyler was not the only one not on the family trip. Kari was in Yakima having Jamie. Timing is everything.