Friday, March 27, 2009

4 Weeks Old



I cannot even believe it...Easton is FOUR weeks old!!! I swear it was just last week that I was overdosed with morphine and the grape juice at the hospital was calling my name. Honestly, I don't know what it is but I LOVE drinking grape juice after having a baby.


Easton has been a great baby and we love him so much. Now that he is four weeks old he has graduated into size 1 diapers and his hairline is receding daily. He looks like a little old man. We have to bring out all of the little hats for him to wear so he doesn't get a complex.


The girls have been awesome with their new little baby brother. We've only had one incident with Cassie...yesterday she decided to kick him while I was changing his diaper. After telling her to not do it again, she looked me right in the eyes and quickly kicked him again. After spanking her (which I don't do very often), she lowered her brow and again looked me in the eyes, this time with more determination to stand her ground then she did it again. I decided that two could play this game, so I starred her down and spanked her again and she walked away. Hopefully we won't have to do that again.

Really I can't believe he's 4 weeks old. Now I'm just waiting to be able to say ~ I can't believe he's sleeping thru the night, and believe you me, when that happens I will post that sentence with explanation marks:)



9 comments:

romanrobertaloftus said...

Cassie is so funny!! Quite a personality I would say... Alyssa and her are going to get along really well. Poor Easton...

Hess Clan said...

What a cute little family. I am sure Easton will be spoiled by all his sisters. I always crave grape juice after delivery too--weird.

Lindsay K. said...

I can't believe its been 4 weeks. He is so cute!!

Kari Bailey said...

Tess, Cassie has been giving you a run for your money since the day she arrived. You were not surprised by her actions were you? Don't worry, you will be the winner in about 16 years. :-}

Coming soon.... said...

Gotta love Cassie! I feel like we live hours away because we haven't been over there in so long. I think I'm having withdrawls:) Easton looks so cute in those pictures by the way!

Candy said...

cute little bunch of kids! I love to drink orange juice after having a baby...but maybe I'll have to try grape next time.

Brittany & Barry said...

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks either!?!?! Time flies!! Cassie was cute in nursery today - I peeked in and she said "hi" and "bye." Cute.

John & Peggy said...

I believe Sadie did the same when Jess was tiny. Everything turned out well in the end. Wonderful picture and can't wait to personally get acquainted.

Kristan Carter said...

What cute pictures...That is kinda funny about cassie, although I am sure it was not funny at the time...Kids..how do they survive. I also loved the grape juice....yummyy