Monday, February 23, 2009

Pay It Forward

I've seen this on a few of my friends blogs and decided that I better join it.

This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Good Luck!

2 comments:

Heather said...

ooooooooh I want a hand-made gift from Tessa, they're the best! Do they have to be big or small or are there no rules that way?

Count me in!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

This is an awesome post. I am really behind on my blogging but when I finalyl update I will definately do this. What a great idea to do for our family and friends!! Can't wait!!