Monday, February 23, 2009

Chuck E Cheese Please

A long time ago when I could still see my feet I promised the girls that we would take them to Chuck E Cheese's to have a little family party before the baby was born. Well last Saturday seemed like a pretty good time to go considering the C-Section is scheduled a week from today. So we loaded the kids into the car and off we went to the most craziest, packed kid fun center in all of Utah. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot I remember saying..."This is going to be fun."



After getting our hands stamped and we ordered our food the challenge of keeping track of our kids began. We had lots of fun and before we knew it the worst pizza ever was gone, Germ-X was splashed on tiny hands multiple times, all 140 tokens spent, 536 tickets exchanged for the most random cheap toys, the clock ride (which is a family favorite) had been ridden over and over again, and all three kids were extremely thankful to have had a party with their family.
Now bring on the contractions or have my water break where ever or when ever, let's just have this baby boy!!!


3 comments:

Jamie Bailey said...

Sounds like your girls had a fun time! Good luck with the next few weeks. What an exciting time! I'll be thinking about you!

Kate said...

Yay - only one more week!! I can't wait to see him. I heard that you're naming him Easton? I love that name.

Chuck E. Cheese's ... gotta love it. I used to love the clock ride when I was little - it's a hoot to see our kids still riding it.

John & Peggy said...

As big as you say you are we are thankful you survived. What a place to go 1 week short of delivery. Let's get on with the birthing.