Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I can't wait.


Today I just sat back in the recliner and couldn't stop thinking about how much my life is going to change in only 5 1/2 weeks...I'm going to be a mom of 4 kids!!! When and how did that happen:) I'll admit for a long time the thought of four kids was very scary and I'm still a lot nervous about taking care of Cassie and the baby, but today I finally felt some peace about our growing family. I just wonder how long that peace of mind is going to last. It could be that I am so uncomfortable that I just want this baby out of me, but I really am getting excited to welcome a new little baby into our home. There is nothing more precious to me than holding MY little newborns. I can't wait to see our little girls hold their younger brother and I'm so excited to watch Kurt rock our newborn son, hoping that no other responsibility will call him away from the moment.
Here are a few pictures of our family growing one by one.

Sadie's blessing day.

I haven't scanned in any of Sadie's pics from the hospital yet so this is the youngest picture I have on file

Kurt holding Jessica (one of my favorite pictures)


Our little Cassie


I can't wait to post pictures of our little number 4. It's going to be so different holding a newborn wearing blue. Until that post I'll be waddling around the house and everywhere else I go, eating anything that I want to because when I'm pregnant I'm going to enjoy being pregnant the way I like to enjoy it (twix bars and rootbeer floats), and maybe just maybe I'll finish a few of my projects that I have laying around, probably not.



5 comments:

banananutmeg said...

horray for blue! Chuck can't wait to have a kid that won't ask him to button her dress or play barbies. I'm sure Kurt feels the same way.

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you! We should throw you a boy shower! is anyone doing that? I haven't seen you in so long it's ridiculous. I think about you often.. and you probably don't know this.. but your kids accidently call me quite often, do you have me on speed dial or something? :) I get all excited and then I just hear you talking in the back ground.. hehe. I will have to call you soon so we can chat.

I'm excited to meet your SON!! woo hoo.

John & Peggy said...

Hang in there. It will all be a blur of a memory soon.

Heather said...

Oh I'm glad you're having a shower. I am such a bad friend. I can't believe how long it's been. But I'm excited to see you soon!

romanrobertaloftus said...

I think you'll do great as a mother of 4!!! Don't worry about it! You know you can just call me anytime and send kids over if you need to... I'm really excited for you and Kurt!