Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagged - My favorite Things

Sorry Emily this has taken me so long to post but it's Sunday and Kurt's back from his trip so now I have time.


Whenever Oprah does her ‘Favorite Things’ show, I am always curious about the things she chooses and why. Tell me if money were not an issue and you wanted to load up a basket of your most ‘Favorite Things’ and give it to your friends, what would you choose and why? It can be something simple, like the type of pen you use or something big like the type of car you drive. I will list my ‘Things’ and then I will tag a few of you to do the same thing. Here they are in no particular order...

Because I am totally obsessed with these fun aprons, I totally think that every woman should own one to kick it up a notch in the kitchen. I called them Servn' it Hot Aprons.



If you are not big into scrapbooking but you want to somehow preserve your family pictures you need to try digital scrapbooking. It is so much easier than driving to the craft store and picking stuff out, everything is right there on the computer. I have Memory Mixer and I love it.

I love Sonic Drive-In!!! If I had enough money I would give away gift card to everyone if they promised to try their Cherry Limeade.

Last of all, if I could give away my favorites, I would have to include the luxury fleece/microfiber blanket that my sweet husband gave to me for Christmas. I couldn't find a picture of this huge soft warm bear thing, so you'll just have to imagine the best blanket ever.

Now to pass this on, I tag...Jen, Heather, and Kate.

4 comments:

Emily Call said...

I love the apron! I am having so much fun reading everyone's favorite things!

Kate said...

I was totally addicted to cherry limeade when I was pregnant with the twins. Who am I kidding - I'm still totally addicted. I just have to refrain now until I lose the last of this weight!

Tyler and Julia said...

I loved reading about your favorite things, too. Tyler also LOVES "Sonic" drinks (most especially, their slushies) too, but I've never had them myself. One day I'll have to go there and see what all the fuss is about, huh?

John & Peggy said...

Hey, you've turned out to be quite the model. Best yet, you are modelling your own line of aprons. Are you going to sell them?