Saturday, March 8, 2008

Servn' it Hot




My new obsession...Aprons!!! One day I was looking on etsy at all the cool stuff people have for sale and I came across this totally cute apron that I just had to have. So instead of buying it I searched and searched and found the pattern. One week later I completed my first apron and I love it. My favorite thing about this pattern is that the apron is reversible. I already have the material for the 2nd one and I am just waiting for spare time to come around so I can make it. I would have been smiling but the post woman was driving by right as Kurt snapped the picture.

4 comments:

Kate said...

That is WAY cute. Love it.

Kristan Carter said...

Tessa,
I love it...You look great. I am sure....Kurt loves it to....You better keep it. :)

Amanda said...

I love it! Where did you find the pattern? I have become very interested in cute aprons lately and found some online, but it would be way cooler to make one! So cute!!!

Emily Call said...

I love the apron! I am totally into aprons right now too. I have made 3 in the past couple of months.