Thursday, February 7, 2008

We'll miss you!!!



It was definately alot easier saying goodbye to my parents the second time around, knowing how much they love serving missions. After hearing many stories and meeting many missionaries that they grew very close to while serving in the Baltics, I am very excited for my parents to serve another mission. Bulgaria is very lucky to have my parents.

I had to throw in this picture of my Grandma Andersen's 98th birthday party. We had fun going to her party last friday and watching her blow out the candles on her cake. Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

3 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

We sure had fun with you & Kurt at Chili's Wednesday night! We DEFINITELY need to do this again. We'll miss Mom & Dad too, but our lives will be so blessed as they serve, and I know you know this too.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just stopping by to "get to know my new designer!" HEY! My parents just arrived home in December from their 2nd mission to Tonga! Congrats to your parents!
~Mylinda :)

John & Peggy said...

This blogspot will do 2 things for us: keep us in touch with family and give us a super big homesickness. We will survive and come home kicking and screaming and anxious to go back to another mission.