Saturday, February 2, 2008

Correction

So when did they add a 4th verse to I am a child of God? After looking through the hymn book, going online, and calling Mandy, we figured out that there really is a 4th verse to I am a child of God in the children's songbook. I wish I would have known this before I tried to correct my daughter, sorry Sadie! So yes, I am the dumb mom who doesn't know the primary songs as well as I should. I don't have the actually words to the 4th verse in front of me, but thanks to Mandy, it goes something like: Celestial glory shall be mine, if I can but endure. So Sadie was pretty close with: slush it glory shall be mine, if I can button doors.

4 comments:

Kristan Carter said...

Tessa,
I will get you called to Primary right away to that your daughter won't have to correct you on the 4th verse of I am a child of God....Who knew there is a 4th verse....P.S. I just learned that.

jaredandjen said...

I totally was the song leader in primary for over a year and totally didn't know there was a fourth verse, so don't feel bad.

Emily Call said...

so funny! i didn't know there was a 4th verse either.

Kate said...

That is hysterical. I love Sadie - we've got to get her over here more often.