Sunday, January 27, 2008

Who knew?


Happy Birthday Grandma!!!



Hurry mom, it's cold out here.

Who knew that January (the most coldest and usually longest month of the year) could be so much fun? Since the new year we have had so much fun going to all of our family events. Last weekend we were able to go to Kurt's Grandma's birthday party in Malad and this week we traveled down to St. George to go to my brother's wedding. We also went with my parents when they were set apart as missionaries for their mission to Bulgaria. Oh I guess I can't forget we have also had lots of fun going to Kurt's city league and church basketball games, go DADDY!!!

Sadie wanted to sing for Spencer's & Carey's luncheon so I had to get it on tape.



1 comment:

Kate said...

Sadie is oh-so-cute. What a brave girl to sing in front of all those people!