Thursday, January 17, 2008

Extreme Makeover

Thank you Emily for this wonderful and very thoughtful Christmas present. I LOVE my new hair cut and will always go to Shep.

Before






After



It looks better in person. I wish I would have done this forever ago. Thanks again Emily!!!

Other highlights of this past week:
  • We finally got rid of the orange couch, thank you Jessica for throwing up all over it last night.
  • Sadie got her first piece of jewelry from a boy, what are we going to do?!?
  • Eighty Daisies ( Baby Boutique) agreed to sell my "Tag" blankets on their website, I'll update everyone as soon as this happens.
  • American Idol season 7 started.

Since my last blog, I've taken some heat for my comment about being out of shape. I have been very blessed to be able to loose the baby fat pretty fast, but if I had to run up and down a basketball court, I couldn't do it to save my life. So that's what I meant by being out of shape. I'm going to try to get to the point where I'm not out of breath after running up the stairs. Anyway, I love my haircut.

10 comments:

Kate said...

Tessa! I LOVE it!! After seeing pics of myself from this weekend, I am cutting my hair off again, too. We'll be short together!

Coming soon.... said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it tomorrow!

Emily Call said...

Adorable hair cut! I love it.
I am so happy that American Idol is back on too! :)

Darcie said...

The hair is so cute! It looks great. I loved your weekly highlights. I have a couple pieces of furniture I'd like to get rid of. Could we borrow Jessica for a while? Yes, Idol 7! Love that show.

Tyler and Julia said...

WOW! Tessa, your hair looks absolutely ADORABLE! I'll bet it's much easier to take care of, also. You've inspired me to think about cutting my own; maybe one day when I'm brave enough. Oh and by the way, are Tyler & I the only ones on the planet who HATE "American Idol"?

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I love the cut it does look super cut even in person! You are so blessed to be super skinny!!!

John & Peggy said...

I think it is absolutely great. Having raised you up through your many hair days, I agree you should have done this forever ago, but what can a Mom tell her daughter. Glad you finally took the leap of faith. And thank you Jessica, you've done what none of the rest of us could do, get rid of that couch. There are 2 couches in Star Valley that could use your services.

Kristan Carter said...

Tessa! So cute...I am so glad you posted pictures...Ou look great and for the out of shape...I have headed back to the gym and you can join me if you want....

DLonna said...

Tessa, cute do! You are one hot mama!

jaredandjen said...

Tessa, Love the hair. It looks so cute. Isn't it so much fun to have short hair and it makes it a little harder for kids to pull it.