Monday, December 17, 2007

Dancing Dolls

Besides Christmas, this is the day I look forward too the most. This is Sadie's second year in dance and she LOVES it. There is no doubt in my mind that she will be a dancer growing up, she's a little performer. Sadie had a blast dressing up as a hipo. Jessica loves dance as well and this was her first dance recital. I was a little nervous about saturday night with her dancing on the "big" stage with all of the bright lights but she did great!!! Here are my little dancing dolls.

4 comments:

Emily Call said...

so cute. That hippo costume is too fun!

Kristan Carter said...

I can't wait until Kali can dance....So fun and cute.

Wayne said...

They are so cute!!! I love little girls dancing.

D'Lonna

Tyler and Julia said...

We're really sad that we had to miss out on seeing Sadie and Jessica dance. I bet they looked adorable, and danced beautifully!