Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

The rules when you are tagged:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.(So WATCH OUT - You MIGHT be tagged NEXT!!!)

So here a few things about me...ENJOY
  1. I am totally addicted to digital scrap booking and downloading free digital kits, papers, embellishments or whatever I come across. Now, if I could only find more time to actually get a few pages done that would be a huge accomplishment.
  2. I cannot drink caffeine. If I do you would see a drunk version of the Tessa you know and love. When I was 14 I won a trip to France with 150+ other kids and pretty much the only thing they gave us to drink was Coke. I think it was after the 3rd day of traveling, my counselor forbade me to drink the Coke and put me on a strict water only diet.
  3. Kurt and I LOVE having DVR or TEVO. I don't think I could ever not have this luxury. We love our stupid TV shows (the Hills, Chuck, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, ER, Friday Night Lights, & Las Vegas, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, yes I know this is pathetic) and it is so nice to be able to put the kids down, make some hot chocolate, and then watch our shows.
  4. My husband thinks that I should live at Roberts. That's right, I love being crafty. I think my love for crafts equals the love my husband has for golf. Now if we could only see eye to eye on each others hobbies.
  5. I hate to run. I dislike spiders. I'll always pass on cooked spinach. I will not massage ugly feet. Not a big fan of cleaning the bathrooms. When I worked at the doctors office I got sick to my stomach when I had to do ear lavage's. Cannot handle my husbands gross grass filled socks from work, but because I love him I'll always clean them. And my least favorite...toe nail clippings.
  6. I love my family. I'll be the first to admit it, I wanted to have all boys before I had my little girls, but I love all three of my little princesses. Kurt is a great dad and husband and I love him sooooo much. He is the hardest working man I know and I am truly grateful for all that he does for our family.

People I tagged: Heather, Brittney, D'Lonna, Britt, Emily, and Arianne

No comments: