Friday, October 19, 2007

Out of the Mouths of Babes

8/26/07
After getting ready for church, Sadie told me that my skirt was too short and then asked me if I was wearing black make-up. With a hesitant yes, she told me.... "Well, you look scary, like a witch, without a hat."

9/5/07
Sadie's prayer "Please bless Daddy that he won't get sweaty"

10/5/07
Sadie's night time prayer following the first day of General Conference "Thank you for Latter Day Saint Day, please help me know if the Church is true."

2 comments:

DLonna said...

I love what kids say! It always takes you off guard and humbles you once in and while.

I love the witch comment! Still laughing even as I write this.

I am excited to see your blogging!

Emily Call said...

So funny! I love the witch comment...so something my kid would say.