Monday, October 29, 2007

Mmm Mmm Good!!!

I am the kind of person who hates summer and loves fall. I am in love with the beautiful fall colors, the cool crisp air, and most of all the hot chocolate and soup that is associated with autumn. So for all of you who love soup, here is my favorite recipe...

Potatoe Cheese Soup_
Source: Unknown
5 c. diced potatoes ( I add a few more!)
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 c. chopped celery
1 c. chopped carrots
3 c. water
3 chicken boullion cubes
*boil 15 min. Do not drain

White Sauce:
3/4 c. butter
4 c. milk
3/4 c. flour
*cook on low, add 8-12 oz. velveeta cheese
Add white sauce to vegetables, stir and enjoy
serves: 6

3 comments:

jaredandjen said...

I agree, I love fall (something we don't get around here). Cute blog Tessa I'm so proud.

DLonna said...

Being in Texas, fall is what I miss the most. I miss the colors, the crisp air, and all the outdoor activities that go with that.

One day maybe! Thanks for the recipe. I love new recipes!

PS you have to hook me up with jen. I lost her email and would love to contact her. Just email me. Thanks!

Coming soon.... said...

Hey i finally learned how to put a background on a page, so we should get together and do yours! I really don't have that much free time its just that it was a realllly slow day at work:)