Thursday, April 23, 2009

Throwback Thursday


This Throwback Thursday's picture is from 1998 when I was a Senior at BYU living at King Henry. I had the best roommates anyone could ask for and we had so much fun together. In this picture we were practicing our contemporary dance we made up for our ward's talent show. I think we put on the nylons and practiced every night for about two weeks before we performed. I can't help but think of this dance every time I hear about a talent show. The song we danced to was Magalenha by Sergio Mendes, and for fun Getting Jiggy with It, by Will Smith.
From left to right:D'Lonna, Britt, Tessa & Amy T.

8 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! That's ... attractive? ;) Don't you sometimes miss those carefree pre-kids days?

Candy said...

flipping hilarious.

DLonna said...

Good Memories, Tessa! I think we should bring our act back some day!

Kristan Carter said...

That is sweet....I love the good old days...

Lanes said...

Okay Tessa, I just got all caught up on your blog. Oh my goodness, that little boy is to die for. How much are you loving having a little guy!? I LOVE it! All your kids are adorable and it seems like you guys are doing great.

Lisa said...

So darn funny! I would love to see video of the act if you have it.

Brittany & Barry said...

I lived at KH for 3 years - LOVED it! I was gone by the time 1998 rolled around, though. I wonder if we know some same people... And I LOVE Will Smith.

Darcie said...

Fun picture!!