Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dora to the Rescue


For the first time in 19 months Cassie will finally sit and watch tv for more than 5 minutes. THANK YOU DORA!!! That probably sounds really bad that I actually want my child to be babysat by the television, but to have her actually sit and not move for 20 minutes is a miracle and just in time for when our new little baby comes. I think I will actually be able to nurse and not worry or think to myself, "Um, I wonder what Cassie is doing right now?", or "I hope she isn't on top of the table right now getting into who knows what."


Oh, the possibilities of what I will be able to do in 2o minutes.




I took this picture this morning to prove that she really was still for a moment.

This is a picture of how I usually find Cassie, trying on her big sister's boots and shoving food that she found on top of the table into her mouth. It doesn't get better than that!!!

6 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Aw, sweet little Cassie! You shouldn't feel one bit guilty about putting her in front of the TV, because how on earth would us moms ever be able to get anything done if it wasn't there to keep them entertained? Although I must say, Dora really bugs me so I tip my hat off to you for being able to endure her! :)

banananutmeg said...

Gotta love Dora. That little senorita is a life saver!

John & Peggy said...

My how she has grown, what a difference a year makes. I'll take her no matter her activity level.

romanrobertaloftus said...

I know Alyssa and Cassie are going to be best friends!! They are the same... Busy, busy, busy!

Lisa Danielson said...

I love Dora!! Don't be embarrassed. Moms of very active children can totally relate!!

Kari Bailey said...

I can't believe how big she is! She wasn't supposed to grow with out me there watching.