Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weekend In Park City


This past weekend we were able to get away for the night up in Park City. Let me just say I LOVE Park City. We arrived a little early and went to the Olympic Park and watched the ski jumpers practice. It was amazing to me to see these young men between the ages of 16-20 jumping 90-120 feet down a mountain side. I just couldn't imagine taking that jump. After that we went to the Westgate Resort and listened to their long presentation in order to stay the night there. We survived and didn't give into their spill and then used their money to eat at two of the restaurants, one for dinner and the other for breakfast. I know I am so cheap but hey it was fun and I loved ever minute of it. I wish we could get away more often....someday.
Here are the jumps at Olympic Park, too bad that is mostly man made snow.
Who knew that Kurt was such an amazing skier?
Kurt's dessert, can I say GREAT presentation!!!
Let's do that again.

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

How FUN! I love Park City too. Obviously Tyler & I won't consider buying a home there, but it's a fun place to visit. You look great Tessa! I had no idea that Kurt was such a good skier (I probably spelled this wrong, but oh well). Tyler will be jealous. :)