Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures

Since I haven't posted in awhile I thought I would just put up some pictures to show you what we've been up to.

Kurt and I at the BYU vs. Utah State game in Logan.
The girls and Kurt in Great Grandpa Peden's truck.
Our cute little Cassie!!!Sadie got to go to a PHS cheer leading camp, here she is showing us how brave she is
Three adorable girls
Cassie doing her favorite thing...escaping up the stairs


Team pictures, thanks Coach Daddy Kurt for being an awesome coach!!!
Pre-game BYU vs. UCLA taking a rest in the "best seats in the house".


3 comments:

Coming soon.... said...

It's about time you posted:) I love the pictures of the girls for soccer!

Hess Clan said...

The girls are getting getting so grown up looking! I agree with Heather it is about time you posted. You need to keep it updated. Blogsare so fun to look at especially when you are so far away from family.

Tyler and Julia said...

GREAT pictures! My favorite one by far is the one with all 3 girls on the front lawn with the hula hoop. Jessica's face is priceless! When can we get together again? :)