Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ladies Night Out




Tuesday night Donna, Heather and myself drove up to Salt Lake for a Ladies Night Out at The Melting Pot. We knew we were in the right place when we read on an award hanging in the entrance of the restaurant, "Best Restaurant to Blow Your Diet." Oh my, they had the best chocolate fondue I have ever had!!! Definitely a new favorite dessert!!! I think I am going to try and find any excuse to go back and dip strawberries and other yummies into that pot of heavenly chocolate. If you haven't been there, it's a must try. FYI: If you go onto their website and sign onto their email list, you'll receive a free chocolate fondue for two with the purchase of a meal for two. Anyway, it was so nice to go out with just the girls, and for a change, not to a sporting event.

8 comments:

Coming soon.... said...

Nice pics. You're faster at posting this than I am. Maybe tonight I'll post it.....Oh wait, I have a million and 1 things to do before the craft fair, so maybe next week! I'm going to the store tonight so tell me if you want me to grab some stuff for our booth like table cloths or something k!

Hess Clan said...

That looks like fun --wish I could have come!

Kate said...

Thanks for the tip on the coupon! I've been wanting to try that place - maybe Chris & I can go for a late anniversary celebration. ;)

jaredandjen said...

Some one told me about The Melting Pot before we went to Utah the last time and I didn't go there so for sure the next time I'm there I'll have to go. Maybe we'll have to meet up there.

Donna said...

THANKS!

Thanks, Tessa and Heather, for including me as a "Girl" in your girls night out. It was so fun and relaxing!

Lindsay K. said...

I'm glad to hear it was good. Matt and I are going next week for our anniversary.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I am super jealous. But it looks like you girls had tons of fun!! I am making my blog private so please go mine and leave me your email address so I can send you an invite. Thanks.

DLonna said...

Every girl needs a little "girlie" time in her life. Looks like you had fun!