Thursday, February 14, 2008

A trip to the Dentist

Yesterday was Sadie's 2nd trip to the dentist to get her cavities filled. Sadie being Daddy's little girl wanted Kurt to take her to the dentist, so Jess, Cassie and myselft went to Walmart instead.

8:30am = Sadie was getting a little impatient and wanted to get there.
8:50am = Appointment with the dentist

Since I wasn't there I'm not exactly sure what happenen, but Kurt told me that they increased her sedation medicine because she wasn't doing so well.

10:30am = Kurt entered his parents house carrying Sadie who was screaming her head off.
10:35am = Kurt had 2 heads and 4 eyes
10:50am = Kurt had 4 heads with one behind him, and the others following one of the heads, oh and he had 99 eyes.
11:15am = Kurt was back to normal with 1 head and 2 eyes,we drove home.
11:30am = Sadie told me about the dentist and how it was weird because he didn't fix her teeth, just looked at them after giving her medicine. She then told me how she loves going to the dentist.

I love the sedation medicine.

3 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

I feel SO spoiled right now, because I have NEVER had a cavity in my LIFE, even with my major sweet tooth! Can you believe that?

Kristan Carter said...

I hate the dentist and haven't had a cavity since I was in the 6th grade

John & Peggy said...

I bet you were glad that you weren't there esp. in the car ride home. mom