Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year Resolutions

It's about time I figured out what I want to do for myself and my family this upcoming year. Here is a list of some of my goals for 2008...



  • Due to the fact that I am in the worst shape ever, I want to be able to do 20 consecutive push-ups on the Perfect Pushup. It's harder then it looks, trust me.



  • I want to get ready for the day before my kids wake up, (this will probably never happen)

  • I want to keep my yard weed free, or at least stay on top of weeding

  • Read the scriptures daily

  • Have the coolest FHE lessons ever, I personally want to thank sugardoodle.net for helping me out with this task

  • Go to the temple more often

  • Have more or the equal amount of energy that my children always have

  • Become the grill master

  • Finish scanning in all of our photos from 2002-2005, so far 2000 & 2001 are done

Now for fun, I watched Jay Leno the other night and here are some new year resolutions from children.


http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/video/#mea=202050


10 comments:

Coming soon.... said...

So.....American Idol starts soon....party at your house? ;)

Lindsay K. said...

Good goals! We got the Perfect Pushup for Christmas. I'll try to get up to 20 with you.

Darcie said...

I'm dying for this new haircut!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Scott has the perfect pushup and can hardly do 10. I haven't even attempted it yet!!!

Emily Call said...

I can't wait to see your new hair cut!

DLonna said...

Looks like your going to have busy year!

I have to look up this Perfect pushup contraption. I have done push ups on top of hand held weights and that is hard enough for me.

DLonna said...

By the way, I don't think it is possible to have as much energy as kids have.

Kate said...

"Worst shape ever"? Tessa, I would kill to look like you!!

Tyler and Julia said...

What? YOU need to get in shape?! I laughed harder when I read that than I did when I saw the snow plow video!! I think you meant that I was the one who needed to loose a few pounds (maybe even more!). You look great Tessa. Be thankful that you are still SO skinny after having 3 children already!

Tyler and Julia said...

I know I already put my two cents-worth in earlier, but the kids' new year's resolutions was HILARIOUS! We LOVE Jay Leno.