Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween


I think we got enough candy last night to feed a small country. Kurt really gets into the whole trick or treating think. He even has a very strategic game plan for the evening. Let's see, Kurt and the kids started trick or treating last night at 5:15pm, while Cassie and I stayed at home to pass out candy. Around 7pm I called Kurt and asked him if he wanted me to pick them up and start our friends & family door knocking. After driving to the other neighbrhood nearby, I stepped outside of the car to help the kids get in and was told..."Daddy made us walk too far!" As we were driving to Kurt's parents house around 8:15pm Sadie had had it and told us that she wanted to go to bed. That's when we knew that the excitement of knocking on doors and asking for candy was over.

3 comments:

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Tessa - I was so excited to see your blog! It's such a great way to keep in touch! Your three girls are SO cute! We have 2 boys and are expecting #3 but don't know what it is yet. Eric is sure it is another boy! Check out our blog at megananderic.blogspot.com

DLonna said...

Love their costumes!

Emily Call said...

what a cute blog and look how cute your girls are in their costumes! Thanks for letting me read your blog!
-Emily